Lagos blogpost coming soon! In the meantime...
- Visit lots of beaches! Camilo, Dona Ana, etc.
- Eat burgers at Nah Nah Bah
- Eat Mexican at Beats & Burritos - this was new when we were there and was great! The owner is wonderful
- Kayak so that you can go in and out of all the beautiful caves! We did this via "Kayak Tours" (I wonder how long it took them to come up with that name?)
- Nightlife is big here so definitely check out some bars
- If you're up for an adventure, stay at this hostel. Party hostel doesn't even begin to describe it but each morning Mama makes the best crepes you've ever tasted plus Tika Tika (lemon tea basically) which honestly makes it worth it. They also host an epic booze cruise every Weds and Sat so make sure you are in town for that!