- Eat dinner at Taberna da Rua das Flores. Easily the best meal of my month long Europe trip and well worth the wait! Go as early as possible though because it is small and popular.
- Le Petit Cafe for sangria and lunch or snack! Try both red and white and a cheese/meat plate
- Enjoy a nice seafood dinner at Cervejaria Ramiro. Also very popular so go early to avoid long lines. Very, very good and a fun experience! Try the garlic shrimp
- Lunch at the Decadente - recommended by a local and did not disappoint. Stop by the viewpoint across the street for photo opps
- Stay at Lisbon Destination Hostel - very low key, safe, and in a good location
- Try a walking tour if you are willing to brave the hills otherwise go via Tuk Tuk. Eco Tuk Tours was great
- Walk around Alfama
- Explore Bairro Alto especially at night!
- Visit the castle for good views unless you're going to do a tuk tour in which case you'll be taken to equally good views for free!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, SEE MY POSTS ON LISBON ↓
COMING SOON :)