- Stay in Bellagio at Hotel Centrale - it is a little cheaper than the other options in Bellagio because it is not directly on the water but is just a quick walk (~5 mins or less) so it's perfect. They feed you a beautiful breakfast each morning, there is a nice sun patio, and it is ran by a sweet family. Highly recommend!
- Eat at the restaurant at Hotel Metropole, it was my favorite meal while I was in Italy
- If you are feeling adventurous, try sneaking into the floating pool at the Grand Hotel Tremezzo (we got kicked out pretty quickly but not before I got some photos!)
- Visit Villa del Balbianello (famous villa from Star Wars + some others). We did this as part of our boat tour
- Hire a boat to take you around the lake
- Walk around Bellagio and Varenna
- Eat gelato in Varenna!
- Eat at Trattoria San Giacomo in Bellagio (but only after you've eaten at Hotel Metropole first!)