- Take a cooking class! I'd highly recommend Florencetown. We made tiramisu, meat sauce, ravioli, etc. all from scratch! Very fun.
- Tour Tuscany via vespa. MUST. DO. THIS. Tell Chris and Alessio hii!
- Buy some leather products (haggle a bit)
- Eat rigatoni at Trattoria dei 13 Gobbi
- Pick up some gelato from Grom or Gelateria La Carrai (the best!)
- If you're tired of non-stop sugar and carbs, grab breakfast at Shake Cafe. Healthy and delicious! I went numerous times
- Gusta Pizza - we didn't make it here because it was closed but I had this recommended to me a handful of different times
- Accademia Gallery to see the David, of course. Book this in advance to avoid huge lines
- Climb to the top of the Duomo for good photo oops if it's not too hot
- Walk the Ponte Vecchio at sunset
- Visit the rooftop at the Continentale hotel for great views, especially at sunset!
- Piazzale Michelangelo for views of all of Florence
- Stay at the Academy Hostel - super low key, centrally located
FOR MORE INFORMATION, SEE MY POSTS ON FLORENCE ↓
Coming soon :)