Blogposts coming soon! In the meantime...
- Go to Harder Klum for lunch or just for cold, local beer
- Go to Restaurant Baren for fondue & wine - SO good & such a charming local spot
- Stay at Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof. Baumer's seems to be more well known (at least amongst the people I have talked to) but ours was so great that I can't imagine Baumer's being better!
- Do the free walking tour the first day you arrive so that you get a feel for the town & so you know where things are. It's also a good opportunity to see some less touristy spots & ask a local for suggestions on places to eat, things to do, etc.
- Spend a day in the Swiss Alps at Jungfrau
- Try out some of the extreme sports, there are so many to choose from! Hang gliding, paragliding, canyoning, bungee jumping, etc.