Blogposts coming soon! In the meantime...
- Beer gardens! Duh :) We went on a tour that took us to:
- Day trip to Neuschwanstein Castle (Sleeping Beauty's Castle) in the German Alps
- Hofbrauhaus - famous beer hall. I was actually kind of grossed out by this but it's famous so at least check it out! In the summer it's nicer to be outside at a beer garden, though
- Glockenspiel - a little underwhelming but if you have some free time check it out
- English Garden - beautiful gardens! There's even a nudist section ;) I'd go here as part of a bike tour. Make sure you go to the surfing part of the garden also. Also stop at the beer garden if it's nice
- Dachau Concentration Camp - :( about a 1/2 day trip from Munich
- Do a walking tour to get familiar with the city. If you stay at a hostel there are a handful of options usually. We did the beer garden one at night through Wombats & I couldn't recommend it more.
- Mike's bikes - YOU MUST DO THIS! Without a doubt the best thing we did in Munich. You get to see the entire city & it is soo fun & informative. Do it.