Blogposts coming soon! In the meantime...
- For coffee & a quick breakfast bite, Atelier September
- Madklubben Vesterbo for dinner - don't miss this! Grab cocktails beforehand at nearby Lidkoeb
- If you're looking for something healthy, 42 Raw, a raw food restaurant, was my go-to for a quick bite (breakfast or lunch). Shop around after as it is located in a great area with tons of cute boutiques
- For pastries try Meyers Bageri, a chain started by a famous Danish chef. Go for something danish like the kanelsnurrer (because, you know, when in Rome!)
- Mad & Kaffe is a MUST for brunch - it's adorable, delicious, and such a fun concept! Walk around the area after as well.
- Explore Vesterbo. It was my favorite area
- Bike everywhere
- Take touristy pics in Nyhavn, of course