Blogposts coming soon! In the meantime...
- Climb the astronomical tower - that's where I got most of my photos. It's GORGEOUS
- Old Town in general!
- Do the free walking tour through Sandemanns. It's really interesting & they are supposedly the best company. I always do the free walking tours first thing so that I can get acquainted with the city & then I know what I want to explore further after the tour
- Tri Cafe - cute cafe near the center of Old Town if you need coffee + a quick bite for breakfast
- Lehka Hlava - good dinner spot. It's vegetarian & pretty healthy... Good if you need a break from feeling gross after eating out nonstop :) make reservations
- Klub Lavka - go here for lunch or maybe dinner. It has a beautiful view of Charles Bridge. We stopped for a beer + lunch & enjoyed the view for a few hours.
- Hergetova Cihelna - GO HERE FOR DINNER! We came on our last night for a nice sunset dinner & it did not disappoint. It's fancy but because of the exchange rate it's not expensive at all. Go at sunset for sure.
- Do NOT do the Prague Castle through an organized tour (even Sandemanns). You will be bored to death & it's a waste of time. If you do want to see the castle go explore it on your own but honestly it's not that cool so if you don't have time don't stress
- Beer garden in the park - only beer garden in Prague according to our tour guide. We didn't get to go but allegedly it's an amazing view & super romantic at sunset.
- Charles bridge - definitely check it out. If you are up early go at sunrise
- Hemingway Bar - super cute, definitely go. They have unique cocktails & the vibe is awesome. Make reservations (it's strictly a bar with no food but you need reservations still). Really close to the vegetarian place if you want to go before or after
- Karlovy Lazne - 5 story club. Really popular
- Eat some tredelnik - you'll see this EVERYWHERE. I thought it was just ok but my friends loved it. It's a traditional Eastern European pastry covered in cinnamon sugar