Thanks for stopping by! I'm Christie, a San Francisco-based travel photographer with a love for colorful landscapes and adventures of any kind. Here I share my photography and travel recommendations/tips which I hope inspire you to get out and explore new places.
Some random facts about me:
- I live in San Francisco but consider Seattle & Oahu home also
- I travel year round but my favorite trip is my month-long trip to Europe every summer (my team at work jokes that I’m on an academic schedule since I “take every summer off”)
- When I’m not traveling I boss around a bunch of men for a living. I’ve been practicing my whole life
- My middle name, Kanani, is Hawaiian. That’s where “@ckanani” comes from – my name, Christie Kanani
- My favorite places (so far) are Positano, Paris, Interlaken & the Croatian islands (@theyachtweek > everything)
- I decide where to go mainly by how photogenic it is
- My sister @stephleilani & I are 2 years 2 months 2 weeks and 1 day apart but people constantly think we are twins
- I’m German on both sides of my family but can’t speak the language :(
- I have the coordinates of my grandpa’s house in Hawai’i tattooed on my arm. He's my fav
- If I could go anywhere in the world right now it would be Greece
If you'd like to get in touch or just say hi, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: ckanani.com is a part of a few affiliate advertising programs. This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site I may make a small commission from that click and/or purchase. All opinions are my own.